A group of cockroaches is called an intrusion.
There's a laser procedure to change one's eye color from brown to blue as blue eyes exist under all brown eyes.
Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in World War II.
A human baby has over 60 more bones than an adult.
Brazil was the only independent South American country to send ground troops to fight in WW2 with over 25 000 soldiers.
The NAZIs considered Native Americans to be part of the Aryan race.
The day after tomorrow is called "Overmorrow."
Buckingham Palace in England has over six hundred rooms.
U2 singer Bono wears sunglasses all the time because he suffers from glaucoma an eye condition.
10 000 shipping containers are lost at sea each year and 10% of those hold toxic chemicals which may leak into the ocean.
Heron’s eggs have a greenish-blue pale colour.
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
There are virtually no differences in brain anatomy between people with autism and those without.
During World War II, Americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.
North Korea is outsourcing its forced labor camps to work in Siberia.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
There's a luxury bomb shelter buried three feet under Flushing Meadows Park in Queens NYC.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
Air pollution in China increases snowfall in California.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
About 2 000 pandas are found in the wild.
A child dies every 8 seconds from contaminated water.
The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
A blue whale's tongue can weigh as much as an elephant.
Of all the words in the English language the word ‘set’ has the most definitions!
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
Canis lupus lupus is the scientific name for a grey wolf.
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
An average human loses about 200 head hairs per day.
Eagles can live in captivity for up to 46 years.
In 2006 an Australian man tried to sell New Zealand on Ebay. The starting price was AU$0.01 and managed to reach AU$3000 before Ebay closed the auction.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
Scientists had to go 45 million years back in history to find the elephant’s oldest ancestor.
Humans can live unprotected in space for about 30 seconds if they don't hold their breath.
There is a pilgrimage site in Sri Lanka that is holy to four religions for a "sacred footprint": Hinduism Islam Buddhism and Christianity.
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
- Fitbit on steroids
- An Unique Technologically Advanced Remote Monitoring Health System
- Panic button helps to give signal about health to loved ones
- Improve quality of life through wearable technology
- Real-Time health monitoring device and disease prediction
- RELIEVES SHARP PAIN ON CONTACT - Buzzy is a hand-held device that naturally and quickly minimizes sharp pain from needle sticks like IV starts, blood draws, finger pricks and immunizations, through a combination of vibration, ice and distraction methods.
- AWARD-WINNING FOR PAIN - Buzzy is an award-winning personal pain management device invented by a physician, mom, and pain researcher
- Sanitize for use between multiple patients.
- FDA 510(k) "CLEARED" - Control pain associated with injections, venipuncture, IV starts, cosmetic injections and the temporary relief of minor injuries
- Buzzy® Mini Healthcare features a contoured and compact design tucks under a standard tourniquet, or fits easily in the hand to deliver powerful pain blocking right where you need it
- Phoenix Healthcare Solutions, LLC
- Health and Beauty