Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
Humans spend a third of their life sleeping. That's about 25 years.
On April 1 1974 black smoke was seen rising from Mount Edgecumbe a volcano in Alaska. When a Coast Guard pilot came closer to investigate he found 70 tires burning and the words "APRIL FOOL" spray painted into the snow.
Male seahorses can get pregnant.
At birth, baby kangaroos are only about an inch long – no bigger than a large water bug or a queen bee.
Godzilla is an official Citizen of Japan.
Two dogs were among the Titanic survivors.
Aborting a child because of its gender is legal in Sweden.
The largest giant squid ever found weighed 8,000 pounds.
In 2010 Nicaragua accidentally invaded Costa Rica because of a mistake in Google Maps.
Alaska has a sand desert with dunes over 150 feet (45 m) high.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
Scientists have created glow-in-the-dark cats by inserting the jellyfish protein that codes for bioluminescence into their genome.
The scientific name of the llama is "lama glama."
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
YouTube has a production space in Los Angeles that is free to use if you have 10 000 subscribers.
A man called Harold Hackett has put over 4800 messages in bottles into the ocean and has gotten 3000 responses back.
Besides sucking our blood mosquitoes urinate on our skin.
A completely blind chameleon will still take on the colours of its environment.
Some cats have survived falls from over 32 stories (320 meters) onto concrete due largely to their “righting reflex.”
The Earth lost 40% of its wildlife in the past 40 years according to the WWF.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
Mount Everest has about 200 dead bodies on it which are now landmarks on the way to the top.
The creator of the iPod first offered the idea to Philips and RealNetworks but they failed to see its potential.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The southernmost active volcano on Earth is in Antarctica. It spews crystals and is very close to the U.S. Research Center.
Baby foreskins are commonly used in cosmetic treatments.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say there were three wise men just three gifts.
Some parts of Antarctica have had no rain or snow for the last 2 million years.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
100million people in China live on less than US$1 per day.
No one born blind has ever developed schizophrenia.
Most lipstick contains fish scales.
Contrary to popular belief there are no wild tigers in Africa. Only in Asia.
Sigmund Freud recommended Cocaine as treatment for depression alcoholism and morphine addiction.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
In Japan watermelons are squared. It’s easier to stack them that way.
Christianity is severely persecuted in at least 27 countries.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
Every year Mexico City sinks about 10 inches.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.