If Texas were a country its GNP would be the fifth largest of any country in the world.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
The Movie "Paranormal Activity" cost less than $15 000 to make but grossed over $193 000 000.
After watching Star Wars James Cameron decided to quit his job as a truck driver to enter the film industry.
Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking. Six did.
Thanks to his Internet popularity the child from the "Success Kid" meme made enough money to fund his dad's kidney transplant.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
A rodent’s teeth never stop growing.
It’s against the law to burp or sneeze in a church in Nebraska USA.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
Cuba was caught sending Weapons to North Korea in 2013.
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Krusty the Clown was originally created to be Homer's secret identity.
A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
The average American butt is 14.9 inches long.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
About 55% of all movies are rated R.
There's a restaurant built into a grotto in Italy.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
The swan has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
Earthquakes turn water into gold.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
Due to the new discovery of many brain parasites scientist now think a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
The birth rate for twins has increased 76% since 1980.
Almost HALF of the world's food is thrown away every year.
In 1962 the CIA told South Africa the location of Nelson Mandela leading to his arrest which put him in jail for 27 years.
Every Apple iPhone ad displays the time as 9:41 AM the time Steve Jobs unveiled it in 2007.
It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.
Australia exports camels to Saudi Arabia.
There were 240 pedestrian fatalities in New York City in 1994.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
The band Abba wore ridiculous outfits to avoid Sweden's taxes which allowed deductions for clothing if it wasn't meant to be used every day.
The Diary of Anne Frank is banned in Lebanon for "portraying Jews Israel or Zionism favorably".
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
There are more black men in prison today than there were black male slaves before the American Civil War.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
All the departure boards at NYC's Grand Central are exactly one minute wrong.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)