In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
If there are two full moons in the same month the second one is called blue moon.
Jurassic Park Pulp Fiction Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption were all in theatres at the same time in October of 1994.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
2 million German women aged 13-70 were allegedly raped by the Red Army on WW2.
Men can lactate too but only under extreme circumstances.
A pound of houseflies contains more protein than a pound of beef
When two people kiss they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.
Saddam Hussein wrote a Romantic Novel.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
Judaism believes in another Torah (Bible) that Moses passed down orally in an unbroken chain from generation to generation for 1 400 years.
Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
Frank Sinatra's mother ran an illegal abortion business from her home.
There are 10 times more bacterial cells in your body than body cells.
Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world’s garbage annually.
About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
Google earns US$20 billion a year from advertising more than the primetime revenues of CBS NBC ABC and FOX combined.
A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
The world's biggest family lives together in India: a man with 39 wives and 94 children.
It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
A puppy is born blind, deaf, and toothless.
Unlike many mammals bears can see in color.
Your ribs move about 5 million times a year every time you breathe!
The San Francisco Cable cars are the only mobile National Monuments.
We have more brain cells as a newborn baby than we will ever have again.
When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home the stadium becomes the state’s third largest city.
Spending money on others yields more happiness than spending it on yourself a study concluded.
Ronald Reagan was the onlyU.S. president to have been divorced.
1 in 10 Americans thinks HTML --the language of web pages-- is a sexually transmitted disease.
In the U.S. Hispanics (70%) are more likely than whites (44%)to say global warming is caused by humans.
Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease according to recent studies.
Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
During WW2 Japan received Jewish refugees and rejected the resulting Nazi German protests.
The world record for spitting a watermelon seed is 65 feet 4 inches.
Moon landing conspiracy theories were proven wrong in 2011 when a NASA probe revealed high-resolution photos of the Apollo Moon landing sites.
Giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet.
The human body emits upwards of 10^6 biological particles per hour creating a detectible microbial cloud into surrounding indoor air.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.