51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
China has treatment camps for Internet addicts.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue.
The first fossilized specimen of Australopithecus afarenisis was named Lucy after the paleontologists’ favorite song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ” by the Beatles.
Oceans cover 71% of the Earth's surface.
In space astronauts are unable to cry because there is no gravity and the tears won’t flow.
A scientist in Antarctica got a date through Tinder with a girl camping just 45 minutes away.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
A wind with a speed of 74 miles or more is designated a hurricane.
A coward was originally a boy who took care of cows.
In Halden a high-security prison in Norway every cell has a flat screen TV an en-suite shower and fluffy white towels.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
Malaria is thought to be responsible for the death of about half of all people who ever lived.
Seals like to have sex with penguins.
It is illegal to frown at cows in Bladworth Saskatchewan.
On a Canadian two-dollar bill the American flag is flying over the Parliament Building.
Panda researchers have to wear panda costumes to work with cubs.
The CIA burns classified documents to heat their water.
Fidel Castro was born on a Friday the 13th.
In a lifetime the average human produces enough quarts of spit to fill 2 swimming pools.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
The AMIA Bombing of Argentina in 1994 was one of the largest terrorist attacks in South America killing 85 people.
United Artists offered Stallone up to US$340 000 to sell them the rights to the screenplay of Rocky if he agreed to not star in the movie. He refused.
There are no ants in Iceland, Greenland, and Antarctica.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
Hitler planned to collect thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a "Museum of An Extinct Race" after the war.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate a study found.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the illegitimate sonof a wealthy Florentine legal notary and a peasant.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
Pound for pound hamburgers cost more than new cars.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more