The first female guest host of “Saturday Night Live” was Candace Bergen.
In 1945 Eisenhower predicted that people would try to deny the holocaust so he urged the press to come.
Giraffes are the tallest animals in the world. Males can grow up to 18 feet (5.5 meters) tall.
Michael Jackson wanted to do a Harry Potter musical but J.K. Rowling said no.
The city with the most Roll Royces per capita: Hong Kong
On average soccer players run as far as 9.5 miles in a single match.
In 1949 the U.S. Military created a synthetic version of Marijuana called "Dimethylheptylpyran." Just 1 mg can have effects lasting for 3 days.
If you try to suppress a sneeze you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
‘Penis Fencing’ is a scientific term for the mating ritual between flatworms. It involves two flatworms attempting to stab the other flatworm with their penis.
An average swimming pool loses 1 000 gallons (3 785 L) a month to evaporation and other causes.
One in every 9000 people is an albino.
In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
After John F. Kennedy's WW2 PT boat was sunk he wrote a message on a coconut asking for help. It worked. Kennedy kept the coconut and it became a Presidential paperweight.
In 2014 there are about 350 000 tweets and 382 000 Facebook likes every minute.
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
Robert Todd Lincoln first son of Abraham Lincoln was present or nearby the assassinations of his father James Garfield and William McKinley.
There's a zipline connecting Spain and Portugal. It's 2 365 ft (720 m) and 60 seconds long.
There are more skin cancer cases due to indoor tanning than lung cancer cases due to smoking.
There were once camels roaming in the deserts of Arizona.
There is a 180-foot (55-meter) long stuffed pink bunny on top of a hill in Italy.
The venom of the Australian Brown Snake is so powerful only 1/14 000th of an ounce is enough to kill a human.
Norway owns an uninhabited frozen island located halfway between Africa and Antarctica.
In the Philippine jungle the yo-yo was first used as a weapon.
Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
The Sea Anemone looks like a flower but it's actually a carnivorous animal that eats small fish and shrimp.
In Panama there's a valley where trees have square trunks.
The "smell of rain" is caused by a bacteria called actinomycetes.
In 2002 a 15-year-old boy inspired by 9/11 stole an airplane and flew it into a skyscraper in Tampa Florida. He was the only death.
Cat owners are 30% less likely to suffer a heart attack.
Starbucks spends more money on health insurance for its employees than on coffee beans.
A piece of paper can be folded no more then 9 times.
There is no scientific evidence that shaving or waxing will make your hair come back thicker.
GPS is owned and controlled by the U.S. Government. It can be 'switched off' at any time.
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
Brazilian prisoners can reduce their sentence by 4 days for every book they read and write a report on.
Beauty pageants for children are banned in France. They are punishable with up to 2 years in prison and a €30 000 fine.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
More people are killed each year by bees than snakes.
Since 1976 when the death penalty was reinstated by the U.S. Supreme Court 1 394 people have been executed (as of December 2014).
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more