"Stayin' Alive" has the optimum tempo for performing CPR on someone who has just suffered a heart attack.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
Samsung makes about 30% of the A8 chips that go into Apple's iPhone 6.
Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
A cow gives nearly 200 000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
Butterflies have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies, this is known as the exoskeleton.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
Dreams get weirder as the night wears on.
The average American/Canadian will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year!
Human pollution has caused the average length of polar bears' penises to shrink.
After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
The pop you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas burning.
For Valentine's Day a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
100 years ago most Americans used to spend 43% of each day working just to get food. Now it's just 7%.
The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro Brazil will be the first time a South American country has the right to host them.
There are 336 dimples on a regulation US golf ball. In the UK its 330.
Goat’s milk is higher in calcium, vitamin A and niacin than cow’s milk.
The Greek language has 4 words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
The human body is comprised of 80% water.
People who endure more than 45-minute commute are 40% more likely to divorce.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
There's a theater in Russia where all the actors are cats.
In 1900 40% of American cars were powered by steam 38% by electricity and 22% by gasoline.
"Ferrari" as a last name is the Italian equivalent of "Smith".
Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales in the U.S. for the first time in 2014.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
Phil Collins divorced his second wife by fax.
In 536 A.D. there was a worldwide dust cloud that blocked out the sun for a year resulting in widespread famine and disease.
Many nursing homes in Germany have fake bus stops to collect residents with dementia who try to leave.
Sex is banned aboard the ISS (International Space Station).
The Sagrada Familia church in Spain has been under construction for over 130 years and it's only expected to be complete by 2026.
A third of all Russians believe the Sun revolves around the Earth.
Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Norway and Sweden.
Alexander the Great was not much admired in his lifetime and was seen by many as a drunken tyrant.
Arabic is an official language in Israel along with Hebrew.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more