Dogs Poop in Alignment with Earth's Magnetic Field.
The brain treats rejection like physical pain according to scientists.
A squid’s eye can get as big as a basketball.
In the Arabic version of The Simpsons Homer is called Omar Shamshoom.
In rich countries obesity is more common among the less educated but in poor countries obesity is more common among the highly educated.
A 13-year old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
The area where military personnel socializes and eat is called a "mess".
The largest population of Catholics in the world is not in Italy nor Spain. It's in Brazil: 123 million 64% of its population.
The world's oceans contain nearly 20 million tons of gold.
12 710 people have immigrated to North Korea since 1990.
In Greek mythology it was believed that redheads turn into vampires when they die.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
The 20th of March is known as Snowman Burning Day!
In Colorado medical marijuana dispensaries outnumber Starbucks locations 3 to 1.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
The largest prime number ever found is more than 22 million digits long.
While sudden heart attacks during sex are rare 75% of them happen to men who are cheating on their wives.
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
20% of office coffee mugs contain fecal bacteria.
Cubans were prohibited from owning cell phones until 2008.
Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
Honey is the only food that will never rot it can last 3000 years.
There are no polar bears in Antarctica only in the Arctic.
Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
Scientists have performed brain surgery on cockroaches.
Japan has 5.52 million vending machines.
J.K. Rowling chose the unusual name ‘Hermione’ so young girls wouldn’t be teased for being nerdy!
In 2010 the country of Ghana in Africa banned the sale of second hand underwear.
Montpelier Vermont is the only state capital without a McDonalds.
There is just one insect native to Antarctica the Belgica Antarctica.
A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venoms into painkillers.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
Despite Global Warming we're still technically in an Ice Age.
Jim Carrey used to send funny letters to rapper Tupac Shakur when he was in prison.
During the American Civil War it was necessary to print out money in a hurry so the Treasury released paper bills with designated values of fractions of a dollar.
Brazilian prisoners can reduce their sentence by 4 days for every book they read and write a report on.
Catnip is a natural cockroach repellent.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.