A baby octopus is about the size of a flea when it is born.
Prediabetes increases cancer risk by 15%.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
Humphrey Bogart NEVER said “Play it again Sam” in Casablanca
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
A black panther is really a black leopard.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
The hammerthrow is illegal as a high school sport in all states except Rhode Island.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
Rapper Tupac's ashes were mixed with weed and smoked by the members of his hip hop band.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
A giraffe's neck can measure up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long
Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease according to recent studies.
In 2014 about 89% of Google's US$66 billion in revenue came from advertising.
New Zealand is the fastest country in the world to start a business: just one day.
An 11-Year-Old Girl Convinced Abraham Lincoln to Grow His Beard.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
All three Grammys Elvis Presley won were for his gospel songs.
It snowed in the Sahara desert for 30 minutes on the 18th February 1979.
Entomophobia is the fear of insects.
The author of Jaws dedicated the last decade of his life to the preservation of sharks to make up for the mass hysteria he helped create.
The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
When George Washington was elected president no one knew what to call him. No other nation had ever elected a president.
The first Frenchman known to visit Japan was imprisoned tortured and killed because he tried to promote Christianity.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Cats recognize owners' voices but seem too cool to care according to a study.
All pandas in the world are on loan from China.
Bob Dylan’s real name is Robert Zimmerman.
Iguanas koalas and Komodo dragons all have two penises.
A survivor of Hiroshima's atomic bombing went to Boston in 1951 and won the Marathon.
Kate Winslet who played in the movie "Titanic " hated the song "My Heart Will Go On" and said it makes her feel "like throwing up."
If you were to take a taxicab from New York City to Los Angeles it would cost you $8 325.
Floating cities above the clouds of Venus may be our best bet for becoming a two-planet species. Conditions there are so similar to Earth a human wouldn't need a pressurized suit the gravity is similar and transit times are shorter than to Mars.
During WW2 India produced the largest volunteer Army in world history: over 2.5 million men. At least 38 Indians received the Victoria Cross or the George Cross.
There's a bookstore in Australia where books are wrapped in paper with short descriptions so no one can "judge a book by its cover."
A koala's brain is only 0.2% of its body weight.
A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its own body.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
A man rode his bike from Sweden to Mount Everest and then tried to summit. He turned around 300 feet from the top.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more