There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
Spain was the third most visited country in the world in 2013.
Sweden banned spanking and other corporal punishments of children in 1979.
After 9/11 the Maasai tribe of Kenya gave 14 of their most important cattle to America as aid.
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Only half of a dolphin’s brain sleeps at a time. The other awake half makes the dolphin come up for air when needed to prevent drowning.
If you take caffeine and mix it with sperm in a test tube it makes the sperm swim better.
Newborn dogs are born blind and deaf. Most puppies open their eyes and respond to noises after about two weeks.
White Chocolate isn't technically Chocolate as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
Google's first tweet ever was "I'm feeling lucky" written in binary code.
Brazil is the 5th largest country in the world.
Christmas was illegal in the U.S. until 1836 as it was considered an Ancient Pagan Holiday.
Similar to fingerprints everyone also has a Unique Tongue Print.
A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."
A cubic mile of fog is made up of less than a gallon of water.
If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement not sound.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
The original tapes of the Apollo 11 moon landing were erased and re-used by mistake.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
In Cleveland Ohio it’s illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
Violent homes have the same effecton children's brains as combat on soldiers.
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
You can use Skype to call toll free numbers at no charge in the U.S. UK Taiwan and France.
Bart Simpsons' voice is played by a woman.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
Lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes results in permanent brain damage.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors.
In addition to aches fever and pains Tylenol (acetaminophen) also alleviates psychological pain such as social rejection.
Everyday more money is printed for Monopoly sets than for the U.S. Treasury.
Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth everyday.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
Mount Everest is pronounced "Eve-rest" not "Ever-est" as it is named after George Everest.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.