Cats have lived with people for only 7,000 years.
The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
On average Americans eat 18 acres of pizza everyday.
There are more single people than married people in the U.S. nowadays.
The Versace dress Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2000 Grammy Awards sparked the creation of Google Images.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
TV show "16 and pregnant" and spin-offs may have prevented about 20 000 teen pregnancies in 2010 a study says.
The WW1 ended at 11 o'clock in the morning of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918.
The first bomb the Allies dropped on Berlin in WWII killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
Ten percent of the Russian government’s income comes from the sale of vodka.
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
A skunk’s smell can be detected by a human a mile away.
The turkey is one of the most famous birds in North America.
106-year-old Manoel de Oliveira was the oldest active film director until 2015. He began making movies during the silent era.
The Bible the world’s best-selling book is also the world’s most shoplifted book.
The weeks before Christmas is the most popular time for couples to break up according to data analyzed from Facebook.
Only one-half of a dolphin's brain goes to sleep at a time.
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
A study found that fewer than 10% of people say they're not perfectionists in any area of life so perfectionism is a common trait.
A hydrodaktulpsychicharmonica is a variety of musical glasses.
A man married a dog in India as atonement.
More than 600 women dressed as men in order to fight in the American Civil War.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
“Facebook Addiction Disorder” is a mental disorder identified by Psychologists.
The youngest recorded suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge was a 5-year-old girl called Marilyn Demont.
Hitler had a portrait of Henry Ford behind his desk regarding him as an "inspiration".
Cockroaches appeared 120 million years before dinosaurs.
Humans have been hunter-gatherers for 99% of their history.
The number “four” is considered unlucky in Japan because it is pronounced the same as “death”.
Everything you say to Siri is sent to Apple analyzed and stored.
In “Silence of the Lambs” Hannibal Lector (Anthony Hopkins) never blinks.
Owning a cat can reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes by more than a third researchers found.
If you sneeze too hard you can fracture a rib.
JFK bought 1 200 cuban cigars just hours before signing the embargo against Cuba.
A 10-Year-Old Accidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more