The U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition in the 20s and 30s killing over 10 000 people.
A newly-discovered species of rust-eating bacteria will have consumed the wreck of the Titanic within 20 years.
Killer Whales are actually dolphins not whales.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
Over 500 girls have been named Hermione since the first 'Harry Potter' movie came out.
Eskimos use refrigerators to stop their food from freezing.
Samuel L. Jackson requested to have a purple light saber in Star Wars in order for him to accept the part as Mace Windu.
There are species of ants that enslave other ants.
The rock at the summit of Mount Everest is marine limestone and would have been deposited on the seafloor around 450 million years ago.
Cuba was caught sending Weapons to North Korea in 2013.
CARROTS were originally PURPLE
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
Recycling a single plastic bottle can conserve enough energy to light a 60W bulb for up to 6 hours.
During his time as a Congressman and later as U.S. President John F Kennedy donated all of his salary to charity.
Until the 1970s in Belgium table beer was served in schools refectories.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
In Switzerland some people still regularly eat dog and cat meat. It's legal in the country.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
A species of earthworm in Australia grows up to 10 feet in length.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
The "new car smell" is composed of over 50 volatile organic compounds.
A group of crows is called a murder.
Koalas hug treesto cool off on hot days.
Some people say that when the black bands on the Woolybear caterpillar are wide a cold winter is coming.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
When Charlie Chaplin received his honorary Oscar he got a 12-minute standing ovation the longest in Oscar history.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
By the time an average child leaves school in the U.S. he has seen 40 000 murders on TV.
80%of all written paragraphs in English feature the word "the."
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
Butterflies range in size from a tiny 1/8 inch to a huge almost 12 inches.
A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
Organised commercial bungee jumping first began in New Zealand in the 1980s.
The Human eyes never grow but nose and ears never stop growing.
All polar bears alive today can trace their ancestry back to one female brown bear who lived in Ireland 50 000 years ago.
In 1962 the U.S. blew up a hydrogen bomb in space that was 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima.
Bacteria the tiniest free-living cells are so small that a single drop of liquid contains as many as 50 million of them.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.