One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television at least once in their life.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
Before trees were common the Earth was covered with giant mushrooms.
Slavery was abolished in Saudi Arabia and Yemen as recently as 1962.
Snakes do not blink.
Each of us generates about 3.5 pounds of rubbish a day most of it paper.
In 1975 Australia had a government shutdown which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again.
Dogs wag their tails to the right when they're happy and to the left when they're frightened.
Relative to size the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
Uruguay became in 2013 the first country in the world to make it legal to grow sell and consume marijuana.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
Since all British passports are issued in the Queen Elizabeth II's name she herself doesn't have one.
By 1850 American slaves were worth US$1.3 billion one-fifth of the nation's wealth.
The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
In 2015 Astronaut Chris Had field released the first album of songs recorded entirely in space.
Hummer drivers get almost 5 times as many tickets as the U.S. national average for all vehicles according to a 2009 study.
The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world: 6.98 million people in 2011.
A man can be arrested in Italy for wearing a skirt in public.
At the ocean's deepest point the water pressure is the equivalent of having 50 jumbo jets piled on top of you.
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
The U.S. pays Cuba US$4 085 a month in rent for Guantanamo Bay but Cuba refuses to cash the checks.
The Leica Camera company helped hundreds of jews before the Holocaust by hiring and sending them abroad.
The ice sheet of Antarctica has been in existence for at least 40 million years.
August 2014 was the warmest August ever recorded globally.
Fireflies are the only creatures that give off light without generating heat.
Microsoft pays you to use Bing instead of Google.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
In ancient Greek the word "idiot" meant anyone who wasn't a politician.
If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
60% of your brain is fat.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
It is illegal for U.S. citizens to eat penguins.
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
It is illegal to eat oranges while bathing in California.
More people go to church on Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
The chicken and fish are the only animals that are eaten before they are born and after they die.
It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.