Sharks can grow a new set of teeth in 8 days.
Around 24 billion pairs of chopsticks are used in Japan each year.
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
53% of the people on the Titanic could have survived using the lifeboats. Only 31% did.
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
Truck driving is the most dangerous occupation by accidental deaths (799 in 2001).
In 1997 an Israeli court charged and prosecuted a Jew for depicting Islam's prophet Muhammad as a pig.
Despite their walnut-sized brain octopuses are highly intelligent possibly more so than any other order of invertebrates.
There is a prison in Bolivia where inmates rent their own cells can live with their families charge tourists for tours and at one point produced almost all the cocaine in Bolivia.
The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions according to studies.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
Sprite may be one of the best remedies for hangovers according to studies.
The first female guest host of “Saturday Night Live” was Candace Bergen.
A space suit costs US$12 million.
Giraffes are kosher for eating according to Judaism.
A bull can inseminate 300 cows from one single ejaculation.
There are over 3 million shipwrecks on the ocean floor according to the U.N.
Crack cocaine is considered the most addictive form of cocaine.
All prisoners in Norway have internet in their cells.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
All dolphins have a different whistle.
Abraham Lincoln has no confirmed living descendants. The last one a great-grandson died in 1985.
A nanometre is about as much as your nails grows every second.
In Texas it is legal to kill BigFoot if you ever find it.
Gustave Eiffel had an apartment for himself at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
Uranus has only two seasons:Summer and Winter.
A herd of sixty cows is capable of producing a ton of milk in less than a day.
One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
More than 45 million turkeys are cooked and eaten in the US at Thanksgiving.
Brad Pitt Tom Cruise Johnny Depp and Harrison Ford have never won Oscars as actors.
Cockroaches can run on two legs and that they can reach speeds of almost 5 feet per second.
Fewer than half the world's cultures engage in romantic kissing a study found.
99% of all mobile malware is targeted at Android users.
Los Angeles’ full name is “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula”.
Giraffes can go longer without drinking water than camels can.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
Most lifeboats launched off the Titanic were not filled to capacity.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover