Adult elephants can’t jump.
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Recycling can take an aluminum can back on a grocery store shelf within 60 days.
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
Stalin didn't start learning Russian until he was 8. His mother tongue was Georgian.
There are about 7500 000 000 000 000 000 grains of sand on Earth.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
One giant panda usually needs between 2.5 to 4 square miles (10 million m2) of land to survive.
Michael Jackson bought the rights to most of The Beatles' music for US$47.5 million in 1985. It's now worth US$450 million.
Each foot contains about 250 000 sweat glands.
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
Since at least the time of Pythagoras in 500 BC no educated person believed the Earth was flat.
Divorce is illegal in the Philippines.
The UKis smaller than the U.S. state of Oregon.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
When you learn something new the structure of your brain changes.
Nelson Mandela Pope John Paul II and Whoopi Goldberg are Honorary Harlem Globetrotters.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
In North Korea people don't celebrate birthdays on July 8 and December 17 since those are the dates that Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il died.
In China there is an "Elderly Rights" law which makes it illegal for anyone who has parents over 60 not to visit them regularly.
More Monopoly money is printed in a year than real money throughout the world.
Australian koalas are in danger of extinction because over half of them have chlamydia.
Facebook's first annual Hacker Cup coding challenge was won by a programmer at Google. He showed up at Facebook headquarters to collect his prize wearing his Google employee badge.
You can't block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
There's a restaurant in Japan using monkeys as waiters.
Steve Jobs was dyslexic.
Someone in the U.S. needs blood every two seconds.
The Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Catholic priest.
Anne Boleyn Queen Elizabeth I’s mother had six fingers on one hand.
The original 2014 World Cup's ball was produced in Pakistan.
Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
A con man in India repeatedly "sold" the Taj Mahal the Indian parliament and various other heritage sites. He was sentenced to 113 years but managed to escape prison 9 times. The last time he was 84 years old.
Colombia's drug trade is worth US$10 billion. That's one-quarter as much as the country's legal exports.
Italian Traffic Police has two Lamborghini Gallado in service.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
On April Fool's day of 2007 Google sent an e-mail out to its employees warning that a python was loose in the facilities. It wasn't a joke.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.