The expiration date on water bottles is for the bottle not the water.
The space between your eyebrows is called Nasion.
George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.
Unfaithful men have lower IQsaccording to a scientific study.
It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
Reindeer milk has more fat than cow milk.
On the International Space Station urine passes through a special water treatment plant that turns it into drinking water.
Latinos now outnumber whites in California since 2015.
The human brain is about 75% water.
The world record for holding one's breath underwater is 22 minutes.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
Tobacco addicts are most likely to consider quitting the habit on Mondays.
Yellowtail is the general name for loads of different species of fish that have yellow tails or a yellow body.
Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
The Mormon Church baptized 380 000 Holocaust victims posthumously offending and sparking controversy among many Jewish groups.
In 1997 three men from Yemen tried to sue NASA for invading Mars claiming they had inherited it from their ancestors 3 000 years ago.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
The giant panda spends around 55% of its life collecting preparing and eating bamboo.
A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
During WW2 India produced the largest volunteer Army in world history: over 2.5 million men. At least 38 Indians received the Victoria Cross or the George Cross.
Tina Turner’s real name is Annie Mae Bullock.
Capuchin Male Monkeys urinate on themselves to attract a mate.
About two-thirds of shark attacks on humans have taken place in water less than six feet deep.
The White House Correspondent's Dinner was men-only until 1962 when JFK refused to attend unless women did.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
34.5%of the money the average American takes home is spent on interest including credit cards and auto loans.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
Andorra a tiny country between France & Spain has the longest average lifespan: 83.49 years.
In August 2001 actor James Woods reported 4 suspicious individuals on his flight. Authorities did not act on his claim and they later turned out to be the 9/11 hijackers.
When a Hawaiian woman wears a flower over her left ear it means that she is not available.
About 165 000 cars are produced every day.
NASA scientists have discovered stars that are cool enough to touch.
Leonardo Da Vinci's last words were: "I have offended God and mankind. My work did not reach the quality it should have."
Revenue from digital music downloads and subscriptions outpaced CD sales in the U.S. for the first time in 2014.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
Table tennis is China's national sport.
It takes 3 000 cows to supply the NFL with enough leather for a year’s supply of footballs.
Elvis Presley didn't write any of his songs.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.