There are at least seven Christian churches in Antarctica.
Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
Hot water can freeze faster than cold water in some circumstances.
"Science" and "shit" both come from the ancient word "skheid " meaning to "separate" or "divide."
Fox owns the rights to The Simpsons until 2082.
The pyramids were built by paid laborers. Not slaves. That's a myth by Herodotus the Greek historian.
Manhattan comes from a word in the Lenape language that means "Island of many hills".
%60 of all people using the Internet use it for pornography.
You have Taste receptors in the stomach intestines pancreas lungs anus testicles and the brain.
Apple has more operating cash than the U.S. Treasury.
Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
Women who snore during pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies according to a study.
Texas declared its independence from Mexico in 1836and became a Republic until it joined the U.S. in 1845.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
The people of France eat more cheese than any other country in the world.
There are Victoria's Secret models from every continent except Antarctica.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
The first McDonald’s restaurant in Canada was in Richmond British Columbia.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
After WW2 a group of Jewish "Avengers" formulated a Holocaust revenge plan to kill 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of many German cities. However it was foiled by British police while the poison was in transit.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or even overtly sexual.
A housefly hums in the key of F.
Laughing 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bicycle.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year
It's scientifically proven that even a small dose of POWER changes how a person's brain operates and diminishes empathy.
1 out of every 21 New Yorkers is a millionaire.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
Steve Jobs never wrote a single line of programming code.
Male dogs will raise their legs while urinating to aim higher on a tree or lamppost because they want to leave a message that they are tall and intimidating. Some wild dogs in Africa try to run up tree trunks while they are urinating to appear to be very large.
Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
Popcorn was first domesticated in Mexico 9 000 years ago.
The oldest known recipe for BEER is over 4 000 years old made by Sumerians.
Nepal is the only country that has a non-rectangular flag. It is also asymmetrical.
About 1 in 9 people lack access to an improved water source.
There are still cases of bubonic plague reported in the U.S. every year.
53%of all American workers make less than US$30 000 a year.
Germany's debt from WW1 was equivalent to 96 000 tons of gold.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
In 2008 wine started flowing through taps in dozens of homes during a grape festival in Italy due to a technical error.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products