Sugary drinks kill more people than violent crime in Mexico.
In ancient Greece throwing an apple at someone was done to declare one's love.
"Rain of fish" is an annual weather event in which hundreds of fish rain from the sky onto the city Yoro in Honduras.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire State Building.
Anne Frank wrote most of her diary in the form of letters to a person named "Kitty."
The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage and milk!
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
USPS mail carriers are attacked by 6000 dogs per year.
In 2004 Gates predicted that the problem of spam email would be gone within two years.
If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground it can’t hop – they use their tails for balance.
The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent.
Facebook has 95 million users in China despite being blocked.
Parasitic and host plants have a dialogue by sharing genetic information with one another.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
No other country in Europe has as many volcanoes as Italy: the peninsula stands on a fault line.
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminize him.
A forfeited game in baseball is recorded as a 9-0 score. In football it is recorded as a 1-0 score.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
18 people were rescued alive from the rubble of the WTC after 9/11.
There are giant carnivorous snails living in New Zealand.
A young Elvis Presley was once told: "Stick to driving a truck because you'll never make it as a singer."
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. When you get blackout drunk the brain temporarily loses the ability to create memories.
In 2014 a burglar in Minnesota was caught after he logged into his Facebook account on the home's PC and forgot to log out.
Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
According to records there are 50 million monkeys in the world!
30% of pregnant women crave non-food items an eating disorder called pica.
Dog nose prints are as unique as human finger prints and can be used to identify them.
Elephants don’t drink through their trunks like a straw.
Relative to size the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
There is a mountain in Australia called Mt. Disappointment because its explorers found the view from it sub-par and wanted to reflect that.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
During Hitler's years in power his book "Mein Kampf" was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
Oxford University Is Older Than the Aztecs.
Giraffes and rats can last longer without water than camels.
Ancient Rome was eight times more densely populated than modern New York.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.