McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
2% of people who jump off the Golden Gate Bridge survive the fall. One man even jumped off for "fun".
In Alaska it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle.
Couples who spend more money on their wedding have a higher divorce rates a study found.
The word "volcano" originally comes from the name of the Roman god of fire Vulcan.
A snail can have 25 000 teeth.
Christianity was the main religion in Egypt between the Fourth and Sixth Centuries.
Albert Einstein's eyes remain in a safe box in NYC.
The Emperor Penguin is able to dive to depths of over 500m and stay under water for up to 27 minutes.
Benjamin Franklin never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
David Bowie performed at the Berlin Wall in 1987 while East Germans gathered to listen behind. You could hear them cheering and singing along from the other side.
Brad Pitt was banned from China for his role in the movie "7 Years in Tibet."
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
Skunks can accurately spray their smelly fluid as far as ten feet.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
CT body scans expose the patient to the same amount of radiation as that experienced within a mile and a half of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
The SS officer who captured Anne Frank and her family became a member of West Germany's intelligence service after WW2. He bought Anne Frank's book to see if he was mentioned.
In 1898 14 years before the Titanic sank author Morgan Robertson wrote a book about an "unsinkable" ship called the "Titan" that crashed into an iceberg and sank.
Mexican General Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
"Fart Battles" were a popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
Every year residents of Naco Arizona join residents of Naco Mexico for a volleyball match at the fence that separates the U.S. and Mexico.
Americans spent more than US$15 billion on jeans in 2005.
-40 degrees Fahrenheit is equal to -40 degrees Celsius.
Insects outnumber humans 100 000 000 to one.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
61% of school children in India have disease-causing germs on their hands.
Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease according to recent studies.
In Japan, it is completely acceptable to name your child ‘Buttocks’ or ‘Prostitute’.
The bonobo monkeys use sex (and/or sexual favors) to placate members of their social group instead of grooming. They are one of the few species of animals (humans being another) that have sex out of season and for fun.
Ballroom dancing is a major at Brigham University.
In 1849 David Atchison became President of the United States for just one day and he spent most of the day sleeping.
Christmas trees have been sold in the U.S. since 1850.
There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
Squirrels cannot see the colour red.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
Arguing about money is the top predictor of divorce a study found.
Young elephants pandas koalas and hippos eat the feces of their mothers.
Facebook is estimated to spend US$30 million a month on hosting alone.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more