60%of South Korean families use professionals to find a name for their babies.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
The first online transaction ever was Stanford students buying marijuana from MIT students.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
The battery of an Apple Macbook could save you from a gunshot: it's bulletproof.
The male goat is called a “buck” or “billy”.
Bill Gates' children will only inherit US$10 million each out of his US$72 billion net worth.
Facebook offers 4 months of paid parental leave to new fathers who work for the company.
Babies are born with no bacteria in their bodies.
During the Christmas season almost 28 LEGO sets are sold every second.
In 1973 China proposed to give 10 million Chinese women to the U.S. to boost the U.S. population.
Some Fish like the Triggerfish can swim backward.
The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
About 7% of all the potatoes grown in the U.S. are turned into McDonald's fries.
Left-handed people earn up to 12% less than right-handed people a study found.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
Hitler bombed his nephew's house in Liverpool so he joined the US NAVY to fight him.
There is a city called Rome on every continent.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9:30 am and 11:30 am.
In Japan there's a 'Crying Sumo' contest where wrestlers compete to see who can make a baby bawl first.
A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
Despite a population of over a billion China has only about 200 family names.
Karoke means empty orchestra in Japanese.
In North Korea only military and government officials can own motor vehicles.
JFK bought 1 200 cuban cigars just hours before signing the embargo against Cuba.
More people speak English in China than the United States.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.
A physicist made his cat the co-author of his scientific paper to avoid replacing "we" with "I" throughout his paper.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
Kate Middleton is credited with boosting the UK economy by £1 billion in 2012.
A lightning bolt generates temperatures five times hotter than those found on the sun’s surface.
You is the second most spoken English word
A woman in Egypt disguised herself as a man for 43 years in order to make a living for her daughter.
The only mammals to undergo menopause are elephants, humpback whales and human females.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.