People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
Bird poop is white because they don't pee.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
Life expectancy in Ancient Rome was from 20 to 30 years.
If you want to buy dollars in Argentina to travel abroad you need to send an application to the government declaring where when and why you are traveling.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
In the Middle Ages BEER was consumed more than water as the alcohol made it safer.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
Uranus has only two seasons:Summer and Winter.
The average lifespan of a dolphin is 15 years. However some of them lived 50 years.
Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Koalas sleep up to 20 hours a day.
If you commit suicide in Japan by jumping in front of a train the family of the deceased will be charged a disruption fee.
Greyhounds are the fastest dogs on Earth and can run at speeds of 45 mph.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
The Black Death reduced the population of Europe by one third in the period from 1347 to 1351.
The average age of a human fat cell is 10 years.
823 same-sex couples were married in New York City on the first day that same-sex marriage was legal state-wide.
The 9/11 attacks also destroyed US$100 million in art including work from Pablo Picasso.
The third country in space after The U.S. and the USSR was Canada which was considered to have the most advanced space program in 1962.
King Henry VIII slept with a gigantic axe beside him.
As late as 1985 doctors believed babies didn't feel pain and conducted surgeries with no anesthesia.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
21%of all New York City elementary students from all income levels are obese.
1.3 million Earths could fit inside the sun an average-sized star.
60% of electrocutions occur while talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm.
A half hour of physical activity 6 days a week is linked to 40% lower risk of early death.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
Christmas ham originally a pagan tradition was endorsed by the Catholic Church as a test of truthful conversion from Judaism.
In Japan teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
You were born with 300 bones but by the time you are an adult you will only have 206.
There's an episode of "Tom and Jerry" that ends with the both of them committing suicide.
In 1989 it took Danny Elfman just two days to compose the show’s famous theme tune.
Rio de Janeiro's beaches have 1.7 million times the disease-causing viruses of what would be considered hazardous on a California beach.
Women live longer than men partly because their immune systems age more slowly.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)