Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels that bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
Between 1525 and 1866 12.5 million Africans were kidnaped and sold into slavery in the Americas.
Fireflies do not bite or have pincers. Fireflies are harmless, they don’t even carry diseases.
A beautiful face attracts more partners than a beautiful body according to a scientific survey.
King Charles XIV of Sweden had a tattoo that read "Death to Kings"
In Ancient Rome women would drink turpentine to make their urine smell sweet like roses.
6 months is what it takes to make an episode
Candle flames contain millions of tiny diamond particles.
In Newfoundland Canada the Atlantic Ocean sometimes freezes so people play hockey on it.
Killer Whales are actually dolphins not whales.
In Japan KFC is a typical feast of Christmas Eve.
Laughing 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bicycle.
More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
The Philippines has the slowest Internet speed in the entire Southeast Asian region with an average speed of 3.54 Mbps.
Like all living things humans are bioluminescent: We glow.
‘Stewardesses’ is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
People in Africa and Asia have to walk an average of 3.7 miles (6 KM) to collect water.
There is a food substitute intended to supply all daily nutritional needs known as "Soylent".
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
Hara kiri is an impolite way of saying the Japanese word seppuku which means literally belly splitting.
The world's oldest dog died at age 29.
McDonald's drive-thru staff won't serve people if they come on horseback.
The U.S. purchased Alaska from Russia for just US$7.2 million in 1867.
In 2008 wine started flowing through taps in dozens of homes during a grape festival in Italy due to a technical error.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
Jerusalem Israel has been destroyed twice besieged 23 times attacked 52 times captured and recaptured 44 times and it's one of the world's oldest cities.
James Harrison has donated blood over 1 000 times saving over 2 million unborn babies from Rhesus disease.
"Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
In 2013 a fake tweet temporarily wiped out US$130 billion off the stock market.
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different!
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
The average person spends 3 months of its lifetime sitting on the toilet.
The longest cat ever measured 48.5 inches (1.23 m) when fully stretched out.
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to run a TV for 2 hours.
The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
Sex is biochemically no different from eating large quantities of chocolate.
"Astronauts" come from America. Space explorers from Russia are called "cosmonauts."
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more