The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
Since 1870 global sea levels have risen by about 8 inches (20 cm).
The average person takes 183 755 600 steps in a lifetime.
In Germany it is illegal to run out of fuel on highways.
Elephants can’t jump. Every other mammal can.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
The first cloned dogs six Canadian Labradors started to work for South Korea's customs service as sniffers in 2009.
A full day on the moon from one sunrise to the next lasts about 29.5 Earth days on average.
A snake has no ears. But its tongue is extremely sensitive to sound vibrations. By flicking its tongue a snake can pick up sound waves-so a snake ‘hears with his tongue…sort of!
1.2 million women have an abortion in the U.S.every year.
The practice of eating horseflesh is called hippophagy.
In the U.S. as much as 40% of produce grown is never sold or eaten because it is too ugly.
The crack of a whip is actually a tiny sonic boom since the tip breaks the sound barrier.
The West first learned of the giant panda in 1869 when a French missionary received a skin from a hunter.
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
When the World Cup was hosted in the U.S. in 1994 they only spent US$30 million on infrastructure improvements. For the 2014 World Cup Brazil spent US$11 billion.
Music triggers activity in the same brain structure that releases the "pleasure chemical" dopamine during sex and eating.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
It takes approximately 400 cacao beans to make one pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
China uses 45 billion chopsticks per year.
During WW1 Marie Curie attempted to donate her Gold Nobel Prize medals for the war effort but the French National Bank refused to accept them.
There is a prison in Bolivia where inmates rent their own cells can live with their families charge tourists for tours and at one point produced almost all the cocaine in Bolivia.
Saudi Arabia a member of the U.N. Human Rights Council punished 2 000 people with the death penalty since 1985.
Malaria is thought to be responsible for the death of about half of all people who ever lived.
The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
There is enough gold in Earth's core to coat its entire surface to a depth of 1.5 feet.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
A hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute on average.
Only one home in the U.S. receives more visitors per year than Elvis Presley's home Graceland: the White House.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
6 months before the Challenger disaster a lone engineer told his superiors about the O-Ring problem and warned the result "would be a catastrophe of the highest order: loss of human life."
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
A clean mouth has between1 000 and 100 000 bacteria on each tooth.
The Olympic was the sister ship of the Titanic and she provided twenty-five years of service.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
In Venice Italy all gondolas are required to be painted in black by law.
India has the world's lowest meat consumption per person.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
Only two countries in the world are not allowed to sell Coca-Cola officially: North Korea and Cuba.
It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.