Our eyes are always the same size from birth but our nose and ears never stop growing.
63%of U.S. prison inmates can't read.
In 2013 a bacteria was found in New Zealand that's resistant to every single antibiotic known.
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
Most young fireflies feed on nectar and pollen, although adult fireflies do not need to eat to survive.
Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
Your heart will pump nearly 1.5 million barrels of blood during your lifetime enough to fill 200 train tank cars.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
In the U.S. Childhood Food Allergies Cost Nearly US$25 Billion Every Year.
38%of Christianity is projected to live in sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
Steve Jobs was dyslexic.
The Bible was Isaac Newton's greatest passion writing more about religion than science and mathematics.
The New York Times wrote an article about every single 9/11 victim.
During the 70s a suicide jumper from the Golden Gate Bridge left a note that read "I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way I will not jump."
Chicken contains 266% more fat than it did 40 years ago.
78% of software installed in China in 2010 was pirated.
Picasso burned most of his early work to keep his apartment warm because he was poor.
A lion in the wild usually makes no more than twenty kills a year.
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
Nintendo had a chain of sex hotels in the 1950s.
Camels chew in a figure 8 pattern.
The longest pregnancy in humans on record is 375 days (12.5 months).
Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
No two tigers ever have the same stripes, and this is how individual tigers can be identified.
The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
The Beatles used to be called Johnny and the Moondogs.
La Tomatina is an annual festival held in Spain where people throw thousands of tomatoes at each other.
In their first year of life baby blue whales gain 200 pounds (91 kg) every day.
8.2% of people in Norway eat tacos every single Friday.
A dog's nose is the equivalent of a human fingerprint: each has a unique pattern.
It is estimated that only 2% of all humans have green eyes making it the rarest eye colour.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
A lion’s roar can be heard from five miles away.
The world's oldest hotel has been operating since 705 AD.
Crucifixion is still an official form of death penalty in Sudan.
The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more