The UK and Portugal hold the longest standing alliance in the world that is still in force. It was ratified in 1386.
Smartphone users check Facebook 14 times a day.
The Four Corners Monument is the only point in the U.S. shared by four states.
Recycling one ton of paper saves 682.5 gallons of oil 7 000 gallons of water and 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space.
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
African elephants have bigger ears than Indian elephants.
Alexander the Great founded 70 cities naming at least 20 after himself and one after his horse.
A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
One-third of Earth's land surface is partially or totally desert.
Elephants only sleep for two hours each day.
A kangaroo can't jump unless its tail is touching the ground.
Women can fly airplanes in Saudi Arabia but can't drive cars.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
During WW1 the Belgian King personally led the army the Queen served as a nurse and the 14-year-old Prince enlisted as a private.
Edward VIII King of the UK in 1936 was a Nazi sympathiser and later argued that bombing England could bring peace by ending WW2.
Snakes kill 100 000 people every year.
David Cameron Paul Gascoigne Kylie Minogue Conan O’Brien and Jon Hamm Mad Men’s Don Draper are great fans.
After Michael Jordan scored a game-high 69 points teammate Stacey King quipped "I'll always remember this as the night that Michael Jordan and I combined to score 70 points."
There are still cases of bubonic plague reported in the U.S. every year.
Table tennis balls have been known to travel off the paddle at speeds up to 160 km/hr.
There is no solid proof of who built the Taj Mahal.
One in eight million people has progeria a disease that causes people to grow faster than they age.
Flamingos are pink because shrimp is one of their main sources of food.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
In the 16th century a London law forbade wife beating after 9:00 P.M. but only because the noise disturbed people's sleep.
In 1971 Evita Peron's body was exhumed and flown to Spain where Argentina's Ex-President Juan Peron and his new wife kept the corpse in their dining room.
Every minute 1.8 million new "likes" are made on Facebook.
3 Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world.
When Ashton Kutcher was 13 years old he contemplated committing suicide in order to give his heart to his dying brother.
Beer is claimed to help prevent cardiac disease and cognitive decline.
If you eat too many carrots you may turn orange.
France once controlled more than 8% of the world's land.
Psychologists examined Internet trolls and found that they are "narcissistic psychopathic and sadistic".
Goats were the first animals domesticated by man in 10,000 B.C.
The inventor of Vaseline used to eat a spoonful of it every day.
In 1996 a man broke into a radio station in New Zealand held the manager hostage and demanded the station to play "Rainbow Connection" by Kermit the frog.
It takes up to 2 900 gallons of water to make a single pair of jeans.
Magellanic penguins always return to same mate after solo journeys totalling 200 000 miles.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.