11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
According to Bill Gates by 2035 there will be almost no poor countries left in the world.
The U.S. has no official language.
“Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
Saddam Hussein wrote a Romantic Novel.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
Cher’s last name was “Sarkissian.” She changed it because no one could pronounce it.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
Nike's slogan "Just do it" was inspired by the last words of a man about to be executed.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
Starting 2015 all New York residents must recycle their old electronics like PCs and TVs or face a US$100 fine.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
Blue whales have large enough aortas (the main blood vessel) for a human to crawl through.
Albert Einstein's brain had a parietal lobe that was 15% larger than the average brain.
Women in Niger have an average of 7 children the world's highest rate.
Vegetarians are 19% less likely to die from heart disease a study found.
In 1999 the founders of Google actually tried to sell it to Excite for just US$1 million. Excite turned them down.
44%of registered Twitter users have never tweeted.
During Apartheid Glasgow renamed the street where the South African Consulate was located to "Nelson Mandela Place." Consular officials would be forced to look at his name when reading and addressing postal correspondence.
Half of the pilots surveyed in the UK admitted to having fallen asleep while flying a passenger plane.
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
Anne Frank is on YouTube. She was captured on film while leaning out of her window to get a good look of a wedding.
Ham radio operators got the term ham coined from the expression ham-fisted operators a term used to describe early radio users who sent Morse code (i.e pounded their fists).
People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
Alligators can live up to 100 years.
The strongest creatures on Earth are gonorrhea bacteria. They can pull 100 000 times their own body weight.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
In Jasmine Saskatchewan it is illegal for a cow to moo within 300 km of a private home.
Martin Luther King Jr. is a Grammy Award winner for Best Spoken Word Album.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
It's not 2013 in North Korea. The year is 102 counted after the birth of Kim Il-sung.
Recycling aluminium saves 95% of the energy cost of processing new aluminium.
In 1999 it was reported in the UK that over 3 000 people were hospitalized after tripping over a laundry basket.
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
In Mozambique overhead power lines have to be at least 12 m (39 ft) high to permit safe passage of giraffes.
Butterflies can only see the colours red, green and yellow.
Americans spent more than US$15 billion on jeans in 2005.
While floating in lunar orbit astronaut Al Worden was 2 235 miles (3 600 km) away from his companions making him the most isolated human being ever.
Judaism arrived in India 2500 years ago with no recorded instances of anti-Semitism from the local populace ever since.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more