One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
Four of Freud's sisters died during the Holocaust in Nazi concentration camps.
Cockroaches are among the world's fartiest species.
While you sleep your brain filters out noises that might wake you up if it doesn't think you're in danger.
Some 15 152 types of life forms from insects to bacteria have been identified on the New York subway.
During WW1 the King of England the Tsar of Russia and the Emperor of Germany were all first cousins.
Traveling to every single stop of the New York City subway (without leaving the transit system) would take at least 21 hours and 49 minutes.
In Victoria Australia only a licensed electrician is allowed to change a light bulb.
The Apollo 11 had about 20 seconds of fuel left when it landed.
In 2013 A pig in Australia stole 18 beers from a campsite got drunk and then tried to fight a cow.
Three "Marlboro men" died of lung cancer: Wayne McLaren David McLean and Dick Hammer.
Tigers have striped skin as well as their fur.
The human brain is about 75% water.
In France a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar
Richard Johnson the 9th Vice-President of the U.S. openly treated an African-American woman as his wife although legally she was his slave.
During pregnancy if the mother suffers organ damage the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say that Mary Magdalene was a prostitute or even overtly sexual.
The World's oldest known creature a mollusc was 507 years old until scientists killed it by mistake.
7% OF AMERICANS CLAIM THEY NEVER BATHE.
There is more CO2 (carbon dioxide) in the atmosphere today than at any point in the last 800 000 years.
Twitter bought Vine for US$30 million several months before it was even officially released.
In the UK nearly 1 in 10 couples are ethnically mixed.
Doctors' sloppy handwriting kills more than 7 000 people annually.
You are more likely to die slipping in the bathtub getting struck by lightning or drowning in the bathtub than from Terrorism.
There's a Cereal Cafe in London where you can eat hundreds of different kinds of cereals from around the world.
Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
99% of Denmark's Jews survived the Holocaust because the Danish organized a massive evacuation to neutral Sweden.
West Side Story was originally called East Side Story.
“Almost” is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order.
The "I'm feeling lucky" button costs Google US$110 million per year as it bypasses all ads.
Some moths never eat anything as adults because they don’t have mouths. They must live on the energy they stored as caterpillars.
Julius Caesar was pronounced 'YOO-lee-us KYE-sahr' in ancient Rome.
Martin Luther King Jr. received a C+ in public speaking at seminary school.
11 of the 12 men who walked on the moon were Boy Scouts .
The shape of plant collenchyma’s cells and the shape of the bubbles in beer foam are the same – they are orthotetrachidecahedrons.
Abraham Lincoln's son Robert was saved from a train accident by Edwin Booth brother of his father's killer John Wilkes Booth.
A priest on the Titanic refused to board a lifeboat twice. Instead he stayed behind to hear confessions and give absolution to the people left on the ship.
Birds can recognise landmarks.
In 1895 Hampshire police handed out the first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6mph!
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more