The first toilet ever seen on television was on “Leave It to Beaver.”
If you search for "atari breakout" in Google Images you can play the game.
63 Earths can fit inside Uranus.
Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
BEER & MARIJUANA are cousins: beer's hops are in the same family of flowering plants as marijuana.
Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg donated US$1 billion to charity in 2013 making him the biggest charitable donor in the U.S.
Voting is mandatory in Brazil.
The United Arab Emirates has the biggest gender imbalance in the world with 219 men for every 100 women.
The key to happiness is spending your money on experiences rather than possessions according to studies.
For many centuries Chinese women endured a practice where their feet were systematically broken and shaped in such a way that they resembled hooves.
There's only one STOP sign in the entire city of Paris.
Scientists have performed brain surgery on cockroaches.
Brazil once tried to sell an aircraft carrier on eBay.
Moose have very poor vision. Some have even tried to mate with cars.
The sport of 'Ultimate Frisbee' is recognised by the International Olympic Committee.
Elephants and chimpanzees can display behavior patterns similar to post-traumatic stress disorder and depression.
Cat kidneys are so efficient they can rehydrate by drinking seawater.
The first alarm clock could only ring at 4am.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
There are over a million described species of insects. Some people estimate there are actually between 15 and 30 million species.
Angel Falls in Venezuela is 17 times higher than Niagara.
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
In Mexico artists can pay their taxes with artwork.
Cats can't taste sweetness.
Crocodiles eat stones.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
51% of Americans fear snakes most than any other thing in the world.
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian and had only ONE testicle.
No one knows what Christopher Columbus looked like. No authentic contemporary portraits of him were found. Most just reconstructed his appearance from written descriptions.
Lobster was fed to slaves because it was considered a mark of poverty prior to the 20th century.
In the U.S. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
The U.S. Government spends US$1.8 billion per year printing documents.
The strongest muscle (Relative to size) in the body is the tongue.
8%of your body weight is in your blood.
30% of all cancers diagnosed in women are breast cancers.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
It would take light 100 000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
100 acres of Pizza are served in the U.S. every day.
The oldest known recipe for BEER is over 4 000 years old made by Sumerians.
A Father's Diet Before Conception Plays a Crucial Role in a Child's Health.
If you go blind in one eye you only lose about one fifth of your vision but all your sense of depth.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover