A U.S. journalist faces 105 years in jail for posting a link on the web.
Nelson Mandela's name at birth was"Rolihlahla" which means “troublemaker."
If you cut off a snail’s eye, it will grow a new one.
Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
The majority of women seeking an abortion are not teenagers: 58% are in their 20s and 6 in 10 already have a child at home.
Snakes can have two heads and fight each other for food.
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
A single elephant tooth can weigh as much as 9 pounds.
British soldiers in WW1 had a tea ration of six pints a day.
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
1 in 4 adults in Swaziland Africa are infected with HIV.
Bill Gates continued to fly coach until 1997 when his net worth was already US$36 billion.
There's a Twitter account that narrates WW2 in "real-time."
The February of 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
Every year nearly four million cats are eaten in China as a delicacy.
There's a "DUMB Starbucks" where every product has the word "dumb" in front of it.
Russia is bigger than Pluto.
In 1923 a jockey suffered a fatal heart attack but his horse finished and won the race making him the first and only jockey to win a race after death.
The world consumes close to 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
1 in every 5 people in Greenland attempt suicide at some point in their lives.
Cucumbers are fruits.
Anne Frank was posthumously baptized "by proxy" into Mormonism at least 9 times.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
There's a beer brewed from bananas in Africa.
McDonalds' Caesar salad is more fattening than their hamburger.
Children's Day is celebrated in India on November 14th 9 months after Valentine's Day.
Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by a lightning strike.
There are still cases of bubonic plague reported in the U.S. every year.
Drinking grapefruit while taking medication can cause instant overdose and death.
In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
There are about 24 000 species of butterflies. The moths are even more numerous: about 140 000 species of them were counted all over the world.
Peter Falk who played “Columbo” has a glass eye.
The first man-made object in space was the German V2 rocket.
NASA is developing 3D printed pizzas for astronauts.
After the attack on Pearl Harbor during WW2 Canada declared war on Japan before the U.S. did.
The occurrence of nightmares could be due to heart conditions migraine sleep deprivation and beta blockers.
Figlet an ASCII font converter program stands for Frank Ian and Glenn’s LETters.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.