The attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11 resulted in the largest loss of life by a foreign attack on American soil.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
A ‘jiffy’ is an actual unit of time: 1/100th of a second.
A group of finches is called a Charm.
Russians take guns into space to protect themselves against bears if they land off-course.
Mel Blanc – the voice of Bugs Bunny – was allergic to carrots.
There is a gypsy tribe in India that celebrates death as one of the happiest events in their lives while treating births with great grief.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
Most toilets flush in E flat.
svangerskabsforebyggende middel is a Danish word for "condom."
When sharks take a bite their eyes roll back and their teeth jut out.
One of the world's most expensive coffee brands is made from the dung of Thai elephants.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
Pirates wore earrings because they believed it improved their eyesight.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
Since all British passports are issued in the Queen Elizabeth II's name she herself doesn't have one.
Carolyn Shoemaker has discovered 32 comets and approximately 300 asteroids.
In 2006 a woman farted on a plane and tried to cover up the smell by lighting matches causing an emergency landing.
The shortest British monarch was Charles I who was 4 feet 9 inches.
In 2013 Yuichiro Miura an 80-year-old Japanese became the oldest person to make it to the top of Mount Everest and down.
Cats share 95.6% of their DNA with tigers.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
A Japanese Soldier didn't surrender until29 years after WW2 was over in 1974.
Krubera Cave the deepest known cave on Earth has depth of 2 197 m (7 208 ft).
There is a town in France called Condom.
One of the smallest dinosaurs discovered had the size of a chicken and ate insects.
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
The total size of Google Earth's database is over 20 Petabytes.
68% of the people suffer from Phantom Vibration Syndrome the feeling that one's phone is vibrating when it's not.
88%of Facebook users 'creep' ex-partners following a breakup a study found.
Titanic II will be a close replica of the Titanic and is set to sail in 2018.
Go. is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
All porcupines float in water.
Koalas never drink water. They get fluids from the eucalyptus leaves they eat.
France was the first country to introduce the license plate.
"101 Dalmatians" was based on a book that had a sequel called "The Starlight Barking" in which dogs could fly and meet an alien dog.
Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
It is estimated that only 2% of all humans have green eyes making it the rarest eye colour.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.