A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
Animals including pigs horses and even insects could be tried and convicted of crimes for several centuries across many parts of Europe.
10% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
Every 13 minutes a woman dies from breast cancer in the U.S.
Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.
Research shows that if you're afraid of spiders you're more likely to find one in your bedroom.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with orange purple silver and month.
About 8,000 Americans are injured by musical instruments each year.
Mount Everest's summit temperature roughly fluctuates between -20° C (-4° F) during summer and -35° C (-31° F) .
During First World War a British soldier spared the life of a wounded German: Adolf Hitler.
A group of goats is called a Trip.
All characters have just 4 fingers on each hand except for one with five: God.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
Swedish blood donors first recieve a 'Thank you' text when they initially donate blood but they also recieve a text whenever their blood is used to help someone.
On her 120th birthday the oldest person ever recorded said: "I only have one wrinkle and I'm sitting on it."
McDonald's is not the world's largest restaurant chain. Subway is.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
Alcohol is prohibited in the UK Parliament with one exception: the chancellor can drink while delivering the annual budget statement.
Google has a version of their site translated into the language of the Klingons from Star Trek.
There's a 47-story skyscraper in Spain that has NO elevator.
An anteater is nearly 6 feet long, yet its mouth is only an inch wide.
74% of young Indians prefer an arranged marriage over a free-choice one a 2013 survey found.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
The most dogs ever owned by one person were 5,000 Mastiffs owned by Kubla Khan.
Barry Manilow didn't write his song called "I write the songs".
Dik-diks weigh between three and six kilogrammes.
The night before his execution a man in Georgia escaped from prison and later that night was beaten to death in a bar fight.
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
Prostitutes in Spain have to wear reflective vests like highway workers to reduce accidents.
When Twister was introduced in 1966 critics denounced the game as "sex in a box".
Horses can sleep standing.
Taller women are more likely to get cancer according to a study.
6%of the world's population has an Internet addiction.
Many expensive Perfumes contain whale poop.
Earth is the only planet whose name in English is not derived from a Greco-Roman God.
In 2012 Nevada became the first state to issue licenses for self-driving cars.
The coldest place on Earth is a high ridge in Antarctica where temperatures can dip below -133°F (-93.2°C).
Iran arrested 14 squirrels for spying in 2007.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more